Join now

Dog sitter (Budapest)

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are going to the States in a week and we are looking for a dog sitter. We will leave on the 24th and return on September 6th. We prefer not to kennel her because she is a shelter dog and spent enough time in a cage.

Lainey is a five year old Lab/Chow Chow mix. She is a little apprehensive about small children and doesn't care much for other girl dogs. Besides that, she really would prefer to keep to herself and her human companions.

We are looking for a person or family to take care of her, but we are open to a company. She is super low maintenance...three walks a day, fill her dishes when they're empty. She has to sleep in the house and prefers to cuddle by your legs in bed at night. Lainey is completely potty trained and does a lot of fun tricks....we take her to bars, restaurants, etc. She is one of the crowd!

My wife and I live in the City, so our flat will be available to stay in during that time for the right person. We can negotiate payment for the services if you're interested.

I look forward to getting some feedback.

Tim B.
Protected content

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners