Join now

Elegant Apartment in District 7 (3 bedrooms 144m3) (Budapest)

Dear fellow travelers,

Protected content
(one room is not pictured)

my time in Budapest has come to an end and I unfortunately have to leave the amazing apartment that I have lived in.
It is a top floor luxury flat, Protected content , 3 bedrooms, 1 xl bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub and walk-in open shower and an extremely bright open-plan kitchen.
One of the bedrooms comes with a balcony that overlooks Almassy ter. This square has been recently refurbished to host a family playground. A block down the road there are trams 4 and 6 that take you all around town and a 2 min walk from the apartment is Blaha Luiza metro stop. The best part of it is its location and the proximity with all types of bars and restaurants. District 7 is famous for its ruin bars and it varied night life. The apartment is located just on the other side of the Grand Boulevard, which means it is in a quiet area, yet close to many venues.
The monthly price is €990 rent excl. bills. however the house is already set up with everything so no queuing up to set up utilities.
It is suitable for young couples, families. Unfortunately no undergrad students and no pets.
We have had a great experience at this house and we regret having to leave it, the landlord is extremely caring and easy-going.
Please get back to me for more info and for the missing photos.