Description of position:
- Work with different internal financial departments (HU;RO;PL;UK;SK;USA) and keep in contact with Auditors.
Ø Expert in working international environment
Ø Coordination and checking of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
Ø Participation in the making of middle term and annual operative plans
Ø Coach and develop members of the team and coordinate team activities i.e. Allocate tasks within the team (Controllers, Financial Assistants and Administrators) and ensure effective team work
Ø Work with different internal financial departments (HU;RO;PL;UK;SK;USA) and keep in contact with Auditors
Ø Reports on the performance of platform and service line current activities, forecast of the accomplishment of projected plans
Ø Claims and assets management and tax optimization
Ø Coordination of project control
Ø Cash-flow management
Ø Working on special projects and creating ad-hoc reports as requested
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in business, informatics, or related field
Protected content experience in finance / controlling position in the field of Technology or Business Consulting
Protected content management experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience to work with remote located teams and clients
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, team building, and problem-solving skills.
- Result-focused mindset
- Experience gained at a Fastest – Growing Company is an advantage
APPLICANTS FROM OUTSIDE HUNGARY ARE ALSO WELCOME!
Our client is a dynamically growing international enterprise who provides a wide range of business intelligence, analytics and data management services.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in international projects
- Working in an agile motivated team
- Opens for your ideas