Financial Consultant deVere Prague (Budapest)
We are currently recruiting for experienced professionals who are looking to apply their transferable skills within our company. We pride ourselves on recruiting the very best professionals who are looking for a new career challenge or looking to use their already acquired skills to join the world’s largest independent financial consultancy.
If you have a proven track record in any of the following: business development, sales, key account management, real estate, recruitment, private banking or insurance then we would like to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a mandatory 4 day residential training course where you will be provided with the necessary knowledge to embark on an exciting career in financial services with the deVere Group.
Our focus as a company is to maintain our reputation as the world’s largest independent financial consultancy, to do this we ensure there is ongoing training and development so all financial advisors’ are best equipped for their new role. We achieve this with the initial 4 day assessment / induction course, ongoing training with major financial institutions such as JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs as well as guidance to complete the internationally recognised financial qualifications (CISI)
We are a leading global financial services group who specialise in tailored financial advice to expatriates and international investors. We are currently looking to recruit driven, entrepreneurial individuals who possess a mix of independence, passion and drive.
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find a solution for the clients’ needs.
An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent English communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI)
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Impressive, uncapped earnings
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
• A proven track record in a professional communications role
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for candidates who have any of the below skills and experience:
• Business Development
• Lead Generation
• Financial Sales
• Client services
• Account management
• Real Estate
Please send your CV's to Protected content