HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES with experience in IT (Budapest)
Strategic and operative management of the HR Team focusing on international recruitment, career management, mentoring program, employee relations and other HR activities across Protected content . The role is a key position with a responsibility of reinventing the existing HR function to build strong HR organization in order to fulfill the needs of dynamically growing company.
• Elaborate HR strategy which fits to the company’s business goals and bring the HR organization to the next level;
• Operative management of the HR Team Protected content
• Drive best in class international recruitment and maintaining high level employee standards;
• End to end execution of hiring processes of key positions;
• Supporting the company growth by developing strong corporate culture focusing on the company values;
• HR budget management;
• Talent recognition;
• Management and continuous improvement of internal mentoring and career management system;
• Participation in trainings, organization of trainings / employee development program;
• Set up, extend and integrate HR processes into foreign divisions / offices which fit the local market;
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in the field of HR or/and Economics;
• At least 5 years of experience in HR – at least 2 years in the field of recruitment preferably for technology companies;
• Active advanced English knowledge (both verbal and written);
• Proactive, self-sufficient personality;
• Interest in IT;
• Proven leadership, strong business acumen and international approach;
• Good organization and problem-solving skills;
• Accurate and effective communication skills.
WHY OUR CLIENT?
• You can work in an agile and international team;
• They are open for your ideas;
• Competitive salary;
CANDIDATES FROM OUTSIDE OF HUNGARY ARE ALSO WELCOME!