Strategic and operative management of the HR Team focusing on international recruitment, career management, mentoring program, employee relations and other HR activities across Protected content . The role is a key position with a responsibility of reinventing the existing HR function to build strong HR organization in order to fulfill the needs of dynamically growing company.
• Elaborate HR strategy which fits to the company’s business goals and bring the HR organization to the next level;
• Operative management of the HR Team Protected content
• Drive best in class international recruitment and maintaining high level employee standards;
• End to end execution of hiring processes of key positions;
• Supporting the company growth by developing strong corporate culture focusing on the company values;
• HR budget management;
• Talent recognition;
• Management and continuous improvement of internal mentoring and career management system;
• Participation in trainings, organization of trainings / employee development program;
• Set up, extend and integrate HR processes into foreign divisions / offices which fit the local market;
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in the field of HR or/and Economics;
• At least 5 years of experience in HR – at least 2 years in the field of recruitment preferably for technology companies;
• Active advanced English knowledge (both verbal and written);
• Proactive, self-sufficient personality;
• Interest in IT;
• Proven leadership, strong business acumen and international approach;
• Good organization and problem-solving skills;
• Accurate and effective communication skills.
WHY OUR CLIENT?
• You can work in an agile and international team;
• They are open for your ideas;
• Competitive salary;
CANDIDATES FROM OUTSIDE OF HUNGARY ARE ALSO WELCOME!