Join now

Individual counselling/ couple and family therapy (Budapest)

I am Éva Pollák, a Hungarian Psychologist offering both individual counselling and family/couple therapy at my private clinic located at Budapest II.district (a quite, residental area).

High quality services are provided for overseas patients in English as well as in Italian. I treat a wide range of psychological, mental, emotional and behavioural problems and help patients overcome obstacles to lead a better quality of life.

As I have lived aboad (in Australia and later on in Italy) and live in an international marriage (with my Italian husband) I am aware on a personal level - as well as on a professional one - that living abroad or in a multicultural relationship might create difficulties that one may find difficult, if not impossible to solve alone.

Conditions treated by me include anxiety and depression, relationship problems, bereavement, mood disorders, psychological problems affecting schoolchildren, treatments for patients with learning difficulties, stress related conditions and addictions.

For further information please visit my website: Protected content
or feel free to contact me on: 70/ Protected content .

Best regards,
Protected content Pollak
Protected content psychologist
Protected content and family therapist

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners