we are currently looking for IT-Manager (position is based in Budapest) who is fluent in Russian. Thank you in advance If you could recommend someone with appropriate background.
Please send CVs to the mail: Protected content
Here is the Job profile:
FMCG company (food production) is looking for IT-manager. This position is responsible for managing all IT-related company’s activities and IT-team.
• Creates strategy for IT, manages IT-projects.
• Plans, upgrades and implements additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting all company’s IT/ servers infrastructure. Implements network security.
• Manages and develops upgrades to the company's telephone system, oversees all telephone changes.
• Oversees all internal systems, incl.ERP-system: troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
• Oversees all help desk activities at company’s level. Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
• Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
• Manages the planning, budgeting and purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
• Ensures that company IT-related assets are maintained responsibly.
• Good computer hardware and software knowledge
• IT-education. Working experience in IT-field min.5 years. Previous experience in production company would be an advantage.
• Proven experience with ERP-systems (ABAS, SAP etc.), server/ network maintenance, knowledge of Nexon, TM1 system
• Good knowledge of computer security systems
• Good skills in computer networking and troubleshooting
• Hungarian – native/fluent. Russian/Ukrainian language skills, knowledge of English would be an advantage
Good communication skills (including negotiating effectively with vendors), Results Driven,
Analytical skills, ability to learn fast, pro-active
Decision making skills