Job for German speakers in Budapest!
We have a new vacancy for the position of L1 Application Support Specialist – German speaker at our Budapest office. If you are interested write me here or email to Protected content .
Here is the job description:
Summary of Role
To provide first line helpdesk support to end customers, assisting them with application queries via phone or email.
The L1 Application Support Specialist is responsible for the day provision of the Services. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in Merlin's agreements with customers, in the languages described in this document. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
• Provide high level professional multi-lingual IT services in an efficient manner
• Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide 1st line application support; answering support queries via phone and email
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• To log all calls on the call logging system.
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve and application hardware or software problems.
• Continuously monitor incoming customer contacts including those made by any of the media available to Merlin's customers
• Continuously monitor outstanding calls and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
• To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
• Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down by Merlin and Merlin's customers
• Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader
Skills / Attributes Required
• 1 years previous Helpdesk experience, preferably within application support field
• Highly customer focused with a good understanding and working knowledge of the services provided by your department
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
• Experience of using call logging software.
• Strong understanding PC connectivity issues up and configuration.
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint,
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills,
• Good personal organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to apply creativity to resolving
• ITIL awareness and experience in following ITIL guidelines
The tasks and responsibilities described here in shall be provided in
• English / German