Join now

Hello All.

Let me first Introduce myself. My Name is Gal Haimovich and i'm working at WINGS ON-BOARD, a logistics company based in the Netherlands.

our Main services is OBC (On Board courier) solution.
OBC- (On-Board Couriers) are individuals who transports goods on-board a commercial flight in time critical situation.

Big Organizations like: KLM, DELTA, BOSCH, INTEL, PHARMA, ETC, looking for OBC services to make sure their high value materials/components are being delivered in a safe manner and not getting lost.

We currently have a daily route from Budapest Airport to Shanghai Airport for one of our clients (BOSCH ELECTRONICS), and we are looking for Students in Budapest for the daily task.

Requirements - European Nationality, good english skills, traveling exprience. advantage for Chinese, Japanease, Singapore Nationalities and Chinese Visa Holders

we offer a courier Protected content Travel to Shanghai, 1 night in 5 STAR Hotel and 180.00 Euro for the task.

more details about our company you can find at:

1. You can also take a look at our short video at youtube: Protected content .
2. Our website: Protected content
3. Our Face book page; Protected content

*** Safety & Legal - we are a legit company, working only with big Organizations in the AEROSPACE, PHARMA, ELECTRONICS AND AUTOMOTIVE Industries. not with individuals. No Drugs, Organ, Explosive or any other illegal material

if you find this interesting i will be able to continue the dialogue with you.
My personal email is Protected content
you can also cc: Protected content

best regards