- Are you a Hebrew/Finnish native speaker who wants to work in Budapest?
- Do you have experience in online marketing/translation?
Our Client is a dynamic global company operating in one of the most exciting areas of e-commerce, online travel. We currently looking for HEBREW/FINNISH NATIVE speakers to assist with the expansion of the brand. Online marketing experience is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate/edit English content under the supervision of the Content Translations Manager (including hotel descriptions, public notes, sales notes, site updates, press releases, travel articles, promotional emails and newsletters).
- Comply with editorial guidelines.
- Publish the translations on the website according to a set priority list.
- Review/QA website content for errors, inconsistencies and localization issues.
- Assist other departments in priority translation tasks.
- Recruit, develop and project-manage a team of outsourced freelance translators where necessary.
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on Ad Hoc projects in line with developing/changing business needs.
Online Marketing and PR:
- Review local language distribution partners for potential problems.
- Assist with the translation and online / offline distribution of company articles and Press Releases.
- Produce regular reporting on referrals, mentions and core site metrics.
- Make use of available reporting tools and web analytics to identify and flag issues in website performance.
- Monitor performance of website on the main search engines for select keywords.
- Conduct competitor analysis and keyword research, while making key recommendations on language used on-site.
- Monitor local language forums/blogs for the company mentions and post where relevant.
- Submit and tag the company article releases in relevant categories of social bookmarking sites.
- Research and implement ongoing link development strategies in the target language.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree.
- Native speaker of Hebrew/Finnish AND good English skills.
- Prior experience working in an online environment highly desirable (e-commerce websites in particular)
- Demonstrable understanding of modern ethical online marketing techniques, and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
Work location: Budapest
In case you are interested the above position, please send your professional English CV to the following e-mail address: aniko. Protected content