looking for a junior Marketing Officer (Budapest)
The HQ of Cathay Associates (CA), a global law firm platform to be launched in October this year, is looking for a junior Marketing Officer (MO) to its Budapest office. The MO will be responsible for the ongoing management and growth of CA’s online presence and co-ordination of communication with CA members, in alignment with business strategies and direction.
• collaborate with the Chinese HQ in Beijing and with other CA member firm local teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the online space, especially social media. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas;
• responsible for gathering business intelligence and developing content across owned and used third party social channels. This could include website updates, newsletters, landing pages, blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos;
• create, manage and grow business presence online, especially across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs;
• leverage CRM and measurement tools to manage data and provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives;
• co-ordinate the marketing and communication of CA member firms and support events organization with especial regards to CA’s Chinese activities;
• support CA’s global expansion;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• fluent English;
• commitment, enthusiasm and talent for planning, managing and executing marcom initiatives;
• the same for writing, editing and crafting content for online space;
• the same for the co-ordination with the present Protected content growing) member countries.
Please send your professional CV to Protected content