Risskov Autoferien AG is a young, innovative, fast moving international leisure company, located at Budapest, focusing on selling short-term holidays in Europe. The core business started in Scandinavia and the company is now offering these holidays in more than 20 countries across Europe.
About your role:
● You thrive in a team-oriented environment where you will be focusing on maintaining and developing all internal and external systems
● Your main responsibility will be to develop the company's website and related applications with maintaining existing codebase, adding new features and providing proper documentation on a daily basis
● You will be supported to enable you to achieve success and we will
always be willing to discuss enhancing your skills with suitable
● You are able to manage several tasks on a daily basis, whilst keeping the structure and high level performance on projects
● You are very good at troubleshooting, are proactive and you can
deliver on time.
● Excellent problem solving skills and being able to solve any bugs
effectively and swiftly in all areas of software development.
● You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, as you will have to cooperate with other developers and different line of
businesses. 'Can do' attitude is needed here.
● You speak English fluently as you will be part of an international team.
● Ability to write clean object-oriented PHP
● You are efficient with SQL and MySQL
● Strong skills in HTML, CSS and jQuery
● Additionally you have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
Ready to be challenged and energized?
If you are the right candidate you can start with us full-time as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Alyson Brown at Protected content
If interested in applying for this position, send your motivational letter, CV along with 3 references to Alyson Brown by e-mail Protected content