Join now

Looking for a teaching job / a job with children (Budapest)

Views

Dear everybody,

My name is Anna and I have fallen in love with Budapest. I would love to move here, but for this I need a job. It would be amazing if you could help me out! (I'll cook an amazing dinner for the one who links me to the perfect job :))

I recently graduated with a master's in European Business. Before that, I've studied both Psychology and Business (both BSc's) and I currently speak four languages (English, German, French and Dutch).

I am looking for a job in Budapest either in the area of teaching (I have been a teacher at university for two years but also tutored children at high school and primary school) or as a nanny/babysitter. I have been a babysitter for 7 years and also worked on several camps for children.

I have a lot of references. both as a teacher and as a nanny. If you might have something, please feel free to e-mail me and I can tell you more about myself and send you my resume.

I really hope you can help me, since without a job I cannot move to this wonderful city.

Thank you so much in advance!

- Anna

P.s.: In January I'll start as a consultant at a top consulting firm, so if you might have something in the area of consulting, please feel free to contact me too!

Budapest Forum