OPEN YIN YOGA CLASS 20 JAN (Budapest)
OPEN YIN YOGA CLASS IN BINDUSAR YOGA STUDIO WITH AGI BARNA
BUDAPEST, VI. JOKAI TER 3.
Try this new yoga style FREE on 20 January at 19h15.
What you should know about yin yoga?
Yin yoga is a static, passive yoga style.
Asanas are held for Protected content or even longer, for that we can reach deeper the tissues, ligaments and joints.
The focus is on relaxation and letting go.
In yin yoga practice only gravity works on body parts, making pressure on the meridians spread on our body.
- Yin yoga is a meditative like yoga style, that's why it's recommended to everyone who is looking for deepening, self acceptance, tenderness towards him/herself.
- Besides that, this can be a good supplementary of a dynamic practice (ashtanga, vinyasa flow) or any active sport.
- This is recommended even for older people or people with back pain.
- Yin yoga assures perfect relaxation and stress relief,
- Keeps joins, bones and cartilage young, stops drying.
- The meridians have good effect on our organs function, and in the same time, on our feelings and on our mental health.