Join now

Hello everybady!

We have 2 nice apartaments to rent in center of Palermo,close to Royal palace (orleans) metrostation,easy to get from airport directly.
If you want to see the photos about our apartaments ,you can see in my facebook profil: Hedvig Toth
-or you can send me email: edvige. Protected content
-or you can call me: Protected content
We speak Hungarian, Italian and English.

Dear guest!
If you want to stay our flat just short time,we can accept also 1 night,no problem we waiting you with love.
It is very close to the cathedral & royal palace.
Thence easy to get to the catacoms, to the castel of Zisa,
You can visit so many interesting places.
Palermo is full with nice restaurans, bars, rich nightlife.

Whenever you arrive we will wait you with welcome drink & clean, air-conditioned room.
Our lotus appartment contains: 1 room, 1 kitchen & 1 bathroom.
For 2 adults & 1 children it is comfortable.
The Tulips appartment: 1 room, 1 kitchen, 1 loft & 1 bathroom.
For 2 adults & 2 children it is comfortable.
Fully-equipped.. Wash machine, T V,CD,DVD,Copy Free wifi.

Most easily accessible from Palermo airport by train, to ORLEANS station. There,where is the exit I can wait you.
Train ticet price is about 6 euro..

Or else by Airportbus, to the city center,get off at the terminus (Piazza Garibaldi) and after must to get local autobus number Protected content Protected content PIAZZA INDIPENDENZA I can wait you also there,where is a Bar Santoro,behind florist.
Airport Busticet price about 6 euro.
Localbus ticket is about 1 euro,it is valid 90 minutes.

But you can choice also taxi from Piazza Garibaldi,where is the busterminal to the flat. The cost no more Protected content .

We serve you breakfast on demand / fresh pastry.cornetti with bio jam, coffe, tea,freshly squeezed organic fruit juice & muesli with yoghurt. Breakfast 5 euro/person.