Join now

Rent my appartment@ Oktogon ( short and long-term) (Budapest)

I would like to rent out my appartment to a reliable person / people. My fully renovated 1+1/2 room apartment in Budapest VI. district (Oktogon, Kodaly korond, Westend) which is fully furnished ( mainly with built-in furtnitures) and equiped with kitchen and other materials ( towels, bedlinen). The flat has two entirely separate entrance doors and located on the 2nd floor. ( not street side , very silent) In the larger room there a gallery ( upper wooden structure) to host an extra bed.

Excellent public transportation is available, it is close to Westend/ Nyugati - Metro2 and Kodaly korond-Metro 1 and trolley buses. The small kitchen is equipped with all necessary machines( fridge, microwave, cooking stove) and all other materials are available ( e.g. iron, cutlery,washingmachine). The bathroom has a bath tube with a possibility also to shower.

Long-term contract 1+ year is preferred but the flat is is also available for short-term rental ( few days/ weeks/ months) Please contact me for the price and details.

If interested,please send me an e-mail to: Protected content or call me on Skype:berna.degrendele

Budapest Forum