Reservation Customer Service Agents - Dutch (Budapest)
Merlin - IT KFT is currently recruiting for Reservation Customer Service Agents
Language requirements: A high level of English and Dutch in written and in spoken is required.
• English and Dutch
Location: Hungary – Debrecen or Budapest
Hours: 40 hour week / 8hrs per day (The helpdesk service opening hours are Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 20:00.
The purpose of this position is to provide telephone assistance to customers as part our contract with one of Europe’s largest low fare’s airline. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, self motivated with a natural ability in problem solving while maintain an enthusiastic and committed attitude.
• Handle up to Protected content calls per day
• Process flight reservations
• Efficiently answer customer queries
• Resolve customer complaints
• Organise special needs assistance for passengers with reduced mobility
• Fluent in written and verbal English and Dutch
• Excellent telephone manner
• Customer focused and excellent customer care skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Effective organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Proactive attitude
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
• Fluent in a second European language
• Previous customer service experience in an English speaking environment
In addition Merlin - IT KFT offers:
• Pleasant and friendly working environment in both our Debrecen and Budapest office
• Outstanding growth opportunities within our international organization
Come and join our fun, energetic and professional team!
To apply please send your English CV to Protected content or apply online on Protected content
Ref.: ID Protected content Dutch speaker
For more information about Merlin, please visit our website Protected content