Seeking Finance Trainee in Vienna, Austria (Budapest)
• Under the supervision of the Head of Finance and the Senior Finance Manager, the Finance Trainee will play a key role in structuring and executing project finance activities for the Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project.
• Cooperate with relevant Finance Department team members and Nabucco’s external financial advisor and contribute to refining the project finance structure.
• Develop concepts for realizing specific project finance-related topics and contribute to preparing the financing documentation
• Prepare and accompany the negotiations and the due diligence process with IFIs and ECAs to ensure the maximization of the debt facilities in regard to facility sizes, tenors and other important terms and conditions.
• Support the approval processes of the ECAs, IFIs and Commercial Banks and contribute to fulfilling the documentation requirements
• Support Nabucco’s departments in preparing the respective lenders’ due diligence processes.
• Participate in the coordination of commercial banks and advisors working alongside the finance institutions.
• Support in the selection and appointment process of Nabucco’s and lender’s advisors as well as lead arranging banks
• Support in coordinating the relevant lenders’ interfaces between Nabucco’s Finance Department and the Procurement, Commercial, technical and further departments.
• University degree (MA) in banking, finance or economics or equivalent
• First experience in project finance, ideally in a large company or in a commercial bank
• Advanced MS Office skills (in particular MS Excel) and knowledge in financial modeling
• Excellent English language skills
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills, esp. proven track-record in explaining complex finance structures
• Dedication and commitment