Join now

Struggling to lose the holiday pounds? (Budapest)

Happy New Year to you all! If you are having a hard time shifting the extra weight gained from the holiday season then let me help you to kick-start your progress...

My name is Ryan Phillips and I'm a fully certified Personal Trainer from the UK. I'm currently looking for people to help to lose weight and get fit through my small group training program which runs twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-7:45pm on Margaret Island.

The program includes a nutrition e-book, a report on the 6 foods to avoid for rapid fat loss, a goal setting guide, 12 weeks of personalised daily motivational emails, home cardio program and access to our members only forum (shared with our UK program).

The program runs for 4 consecutive weeks per block and costs 21,000ft.
As a New Year special I'm offering all Internations members a 50% discount on the first 4 weeks (10,500ft) and if you feel that after your first session it's not for you then you don't have to pay a thing!

This half price offer will end on Mon 3rd Feb. PM me to sign up or please leave a comment if you have any questions.
To a healthy and happy Protected content ! :)

P.S. Testimonials and full program info can be found here: Protected content

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners