Warranty Back office Analyst- Warsaw (Budapest)
Warranty Back office Analyst- Warsaw
Position in the organization:
- Team member position- Warranty Support platform
- Part time position
Mission and Objectives
The mission of the Back Office Analyst is to ensure that all Customer Policies, processes and tools are well adapted and deployed in the Regional Business Unit in order to ensure strong knowledge of the dealers; his role is also to conduct all the required market analysis with the existing tools (eNEWS …) in order to support the Coaching training and audit policy with the appropriate and anticipated action.
- Translating, adapting and communicating instructions towards respective Regional Business Unit dealers using a special tool.
- Constant analysis of the market
- Responsible for the follow-up and the support of the audit realization
- Ensuring proper knowledge management by briefing the Warranty Team thanks to coaching and training
- Familiar with business process management in order to understand easily the policy and process.
- Polish native language speaker
- Fluent English
- Customer orientated personality
- IT skills (MS office)
- automotive background
- warranty dealer experience
Application: Protected content