Join now

Young Couple, New to Budapest, Seeks Flat

My wife (a Hungarian citizen) and I recently moved to Budapest from the US and are searching for a flat to rent long term (one year ok). We must be able to register ourselves at the address and view the title/deed of the owner. We do not smoke. We do not have pets, but we want to buy a small dog sometime in the future. I can pay several months in advance, if a rent discount is provided. Our target is to stay below 180,000 HUF / Protected content per month TOTAL (including rent, common costs, and estimated utilities).

We are flexible, but our flat preferences include: air conditioning, dish washer, tall fridge, oven and stove, washer, 1. Protected content (1/ Protected content , separate toilet is ideal, a terrace would be great, contemporary style (if furnished), safe area, and located in Buda near public transportation and activities (restaurants/grocery stores, outdoor park, etc.).

So far, our most ideal locations have been District XI (Allee Shopping Center area) and District I (near the park and Castle Hill).

If you have any suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached directly by email at Protected content . Thank you!

Budapest Forum