Join now

1 BR Fabulous Luxury Apt for Rent by owner PALERMO (Buenos Aires)

Located in the Palermo neighborhood—considered to be the most elegant and vibrant areas of Buenos Aires — this ultra luxury apartment is located in one of the best neighborhoods in Palermo close to many parks. It is very spacious with over Protected content . feet Protected content . meters). The apartment gets plenty of sunlight throughout the day due to its location on a higher floor

The apartment is in a brand new luxury building and is a 5 star property. In fact, this luxurious building is one of the most high-end buildings in the area. It features all high end imported materials and has 24 hours/ 7 days a week security staff. Please see the building amenities below for complete details. It is a perfect alternative for those that do not want to be cramped in a smaller hotel room or apartment. No expense was spared furnishing this apartment. Most of the furnishings are imported from Europe.

This apartment is perfect for a longer term stay in Buenos Aires or pampering yourself for just a few short nights. I Have 4 other similar apartments in this same building to accommodate your family, friends or business associates that all want to be in the same building.

Maximum Capacity: 3 people

This generous apartment includes a whole host of luxurious features, including:

Living Room
• Panasonic telephone
• Cisco Ip Telephone (Skype)
• Cellphone
• Luxurious Italian sofa, furniture, lighting & furnishings
• Luxury lighting

Bedroom
• King size bed with Four Seasons Presidential suite luxury mattress
• Four Seasons Pillows
• Home & Harmony luxury bedding
• Flat screen TV with Cable
• Micro-Theater

Bathroom
• Brand new bathroom
• Hair dryer

Kitchen
• Fully remodeled kitchen including marble countertops.
• Full size microwave oven
• Built in Stainless steel oven
• Marble countertops
• Refrigerator/freezer
• Dishes from Lauro O.
• Fully equipped with dishes, silverware, juicer, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, Tupperware, and all cooking utensils.

Other Features

• Air conditioning in each room (Individual Temperature control for maximum comfort)
• Radiant heating through the floor that is temperature controllable
• Private Balcony
• Wi-Fi high-speed wireless Internet access
• Local phone
• Equipped with iron and ironing board
• Daily housekeeping service available*
• Extensive cable featuring and local programming

Building Features

• Monitored CCTV security system
• Sky-club on the 26 floor
• Swimming pool **
• Gym**
• Deck/Solarium
• SPA: Locker room, sauna** (Relax room)
• 24 Hour / 7 day per week Security Staff
• Laundry room for building tenant use**
• Golf cage**
• Multiple room room*
• Business center with Internet**
• BBQ area on the 27th floor**

* Available for an additional charge
** All this features are subject to availability and the maintenance depends on the building administration.

THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT. SMOKERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED ON THE BALCONY. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT THIS AS MANY PEOPLE ARE ALLERGIC TO SMOKE.

Rates
Day: USD 120
Week U$D 699
1 Month U$D Protected content

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. You can PM or send me an email

Includes all (expenses ,tv cable,Local phone, Cellphone,Hi-speed wiffi, water, abl). Electricity is not included in rent - the estimated cost is 10 USD per month depending on usage.

Hi my name is Hernán. I ´m the owner, my e-mail is Protected content
"You can see more pictures on picturetrail -please copy and paste the link":

Protected content

Buenos Aires Forum