Join now

2 lovely sunny rooms to rent in Palermo (Buenos Aires)

Hello! -

We are again renting our lovely room in our house Palermo. It is an ideal place to work, study or just feel at home. Betty (my mum) is a psychologist who has been hosting people from all over the world in the past years. I am a lawyer and resesarcher on IT law at the University of Buenos Aires.

The rooms are located in a big flat, were you will have your own room, access to all facilities, security 24/7. Very central located, near to many buses and metro. Bathroom is cleaned every day as well as your room one time per week since my mother like to keep the house always in very good conditions and we do care a lot to have everything VERY clean.

We both are travellers so we know travellers needs. We like to help our guest doing their stay and advice them how to move in this particular and lovely city. Lastly, our loved cat Socrates, will make you feel like a king/queen :)

So, either if you want a short stay while you are looking for a definitive share apartment or you like to have a quiet and safe place, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information and I will let you know about rent price and availability. We have a lot of references in case you want to check out with other guests.

We do prefer payment in USD cash, bank transfer or paypal.

Please contact back so I can provide you with photos :)

Latinos bienvenidos !

Besos!

Buenos Aires Forum