Join now

Amazing apartment Villa Urquiza. Direct owner! (Buenos Aires)

Hi everybody! Hope you are well!
I have a lovely two bedrooms flat to rent in Villa Urquiza: Monroe av. between Lugones and Miller, 60 sq. mts, available from june Protected content to june Protected content . It is possible to talk and extend the contract).
It is a very nice illuminated new apartment with great location ideal for a one person, for a couple, or two friends.
It is located 5 blocks away from:
- public transportations: B subway (Juan Manuel de Rosas station) + Mitre train (Luis Maria Drago station), - supermarkets and different kind of shops.
The appt is surrounded by a beautiful residential area.

The flat offers:
- a living-dining room with a sofa and dining table for six persons,
- small table with tv and dvd player,
- a big and lovely balcony, full of plants, and a cupboard for cleaning-stuff storage,
- one bedroom with a double bed and a built-in wardrobe,
- a 2nd bedroom -used as a studio (as I am a singer)- furnished with a beautiful desk, made of glass and iron, an iron chair, a wooden chest of drawers and a built-in wardrobe,
- a fully equipped kitchen, connected to the dining area. The kitchen has a fridge, microwave, gas oven and gas cook top, electric kettle, full kitchen cutlery,
- and one nice full bathroom.
The apartment is equipped with WiFi, cable tv, telephone and air conditioning in the studio bedroom. The building has an amazing swimming-pool area with parrilla, solarium and a laundry.
Pets are not allowed in the flat.
The price is 10,000 pesos per month for renting the appartment plus the cost of the expenses the appartment has: building expenses, water, electricity, gas, internet and cable tv Protected content aprox.)
The temporary contract has a cost of 8,000 pesos and the deposit for the rent is an extra month payment.
I can organize a visit of the flat at your convenience. I am the owner so there are no commissions to pay.
Here is a link with pictures for you to get a preview of my apartment:
Protected content
Fell free to come and visit my place!!!! you can email Protected content or call me: Protected content
Have a beatifull day!!!!
Yanina Scolnic

Buenos Aires Forum