Join now

Are you an Expatrepreneur? Want to be featured... (Buenos Aires)

Living overseas while creating the freedom of time and money you deserve is probably one of the most exciting experiences in life.
Are you living your dream? If yes, I would love to hear your story...

I, too, am serial expat entrepreneur currently living in Argentina (Rosario) and I looking for fellow "expatrepreneurs" to feature on my website - Anywhere In The World - in the Expat Success Story section. I've just started this new series of interviews a couple of weeks ago and I am looking for expats who have set up their own business to support their lifestyle abroad (anything from translating, travel writing, photography, web design, VA services to running a B&B or yoga retreat!!!)
I've already featured a couple of expats on my site, Deby in Buenos Aires and Lorraine in Canada. Protected content
Would you like to be next?

I would love to hear from you, get to know you and read your expat entrepreneur success story...(I can't guarantee that everyone will be featured, sorry: Protected content
Please get in touch via my InterNations account or directly on my site and lets see it from there...
Thanks
Sabine
PS: I get around Protected content so it could be a nice way to get some referred traffic to your own site...

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners