Join now

ART CHRISTMAS ´13, benefit for Fundación Cimientos (Buenos Aires)

Hi!
I would like to invite you all to visit ART CHRISTMAS Protected content , at the Buenos Aires Design Recoleta Shopping Mall, corner of Pueyrredón Ave. and Azcuénaga St., shop Protected content , on the fist floor ("Terrazas del Buenos Aires Design", right besides the Oasis Restaurant)
This yearly benefit art show is made up of art work from 20 well known local artists with an international career which have been selected by me, as acting curator (I have also some of my selected pieces for sale there).
The paintings, objects and sculptures being sold include in the price a donation which ranges from 20% of the value of the piece, to a full 100% of its value, which is then donated to Cimientos ( Protected content ) from each sale.
We are supported by the La Nación newspaper and Fundación La Nación, and by Clarín newspaper and Fundación Noble (you may have seen the adds on both newspapers).
The Works are priced below market price as we wish to entice you to buy art this Christmas and suport our cause. You can find original pieces starting at US$40, and all the way up to US$3,000.
The important thing to remember is that no matter the price, with the purchase of all pieces, you are getting great value, sensational art, and also helping Cimientos.
So, once again, we invite you to come along and visit us!!
We are open until December 29th, from 12 until 9 PM, every day of the week except on December 25th.
I hope we can see you there!!!
And being a fellow Internations member, I can offer any one of you interested in purchasing one of my paintings at the benefit, a 5% discount just for mentioning that you are an internations member like me!
:)
So come along, introduce your self, and lets do some good together!!!
See you there.
Best!
Ignacio

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners