Join now

Back Home in BA and Looking for a Job (Buenos Aires)

Hi All,

I reach out to you for your assistance in my search for employment in Buenos Aires, ideally salaried jobs in local companies or international organizations with offices in BA.

After many years of living abroad, I recently returned to my birth town of BA where I would like to utilize the acquired skills to continue growing professionally and to add value to the growth of a successful organization.

I offer broad professional experience in Marketing, Graphic Design and Logistics/Operations without discarding the prospect of learning new knowledge and skills. Also, I have a BA degree in business administration from Florida International University.

I am reliable, creative, multifaceted, detail-oriented and fully proficient in English and Spanish, and not only proven fluency in both languages but also the understanding of cultural and social aspects through living experiences in Argentina and USA.

Here’s my CV in LinkedIn: Protected content

I thank you in advance for your attention and look forward to reviewing any job leads—part-time, full-time, short or long-term—you may be able to share.

Best,
Max

Buenos Aires Forum