Join now

beautiful furnished room(s) in Recoleta (Buenos Aires)

Dear all,

we have 3 (big) furnished rooms for rent, one with its own ensuite bathroom, the two others share a bathroom, plus a shared kitchen. It could also be rented all together as a flat, but the kitchen and guest toilet at the entrance would need to be shared with the one room we use ourselves for our yoga and massage studio.

The kitchen is fully equipped, with oven/stove, microwave, dishes, washing-machine, refrigerator and a Nespresso coffee machine. Towels and bedlinens are provided, and a once-a-week basic cleaning service is included. Internet access via wifi is included. We also offer a pre-paid local cell phone free of charge to foreign guests on request.

The location is the BEST in Buenos Aires, Recoleta: Av. Santa Fe (between Callao and Riobamba), in walking distance to shops, restaurants, theaters, Teatro Colón, microcentro,... and really nice and safe (which is an issue in Buenos Aires).

At the same time, it is a very quiet apartment as it is in the middle of the block; and very luminous as it is the 3rd floor of 3 floors. The building is a beautiful old buidling from Protected content .

Please let me know by email if you are interested; please write to my own email account and do not "reply" via Internations as I do not visit the site as regularly as my own mails:
Protected content

Besos!

Miriam

Buenos Aires Forum