Join now

Can U accept $ or EUR in a bank acc.. paid service (Buenos Aires)

Hi there,
I am looking for someone in BA who has a bank account that can accept USD or Euros which. I can pay directly into your bank account.. no expense or trust needed on your part. I would then like to receive in cash the appropriate amount in Pesos (Blue rate - i know the best place for this) and I WILL PAY YOU SOMETHING FOR THIS SERVICE.
I only need to do this once (or twice if you prefer a lesser amount) for approx 1,000 Euros or Protected content .
The ONLY reason I am asking this is because the ONLY way I can get the Blue rate from my UK bank account is by going to the Uruguay (from where I can return with USD in cash) and this option costs me money to go and also to stay there, as I am restricted as to how much cash I can draw from an ATM there in one day.
If you know ANYONE who has an account that can accept USD or Euros.. I can easily arrange payment from my UK bank account into USD or Euros, however, as you know the OFFICIAL rate for the UK Pound or USD is a joke, which nobody would do esp. if they know what I know about bankers!!! so please let me know if you or someone you know can help. Thanks

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum