Client Manager - Belgrano Area (Buenos Aires)
We are a U.S based creative web design firm, looking for a talented Client Manager to join the team on a full-time basis in our Buenos Aires offices. The successful candidate must be a native English speaker, a good communicator and well organized.
• Coordinate a small team of web developers and graphic designers.
• Identify functional specifications for websites with clients.
• Keep clients and development team informed of any changes to the spec.
• Ensure that projects stay within budget and on schedule.
• Renegotiate costs and timescale of a project (if clients increase project scope).
• Respond promptly and professionally to client communications.
• Keep our online project management system updated.
• Assist with basic web development work.
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing on to the client.
• Minimize our exposure to risk on each project.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Train clients on use of technology.
Requirements: If you believe that you have the necessary skills to thrive in the Web Design Project Management role, please apply. However, in the past strong candidates have been people who:
• Are outgoing and approachable.
• Are native English speakers
• Have at least a working level of Spanish.
• Have sales or project management experience.
• Plan to stay in this position for a year or more.
What We Offer:
• A relaxed but goal oriented environment.
• Possibility for internal advancement and growth.
• Awesome/modern startup style work environment fully stocked with football table, open workspace and complementary coffee, fruit, cereal, candy, cookies and mate!
• Paid holidays and vacations.
If you are interested in the position and meet our requirement, please send us your resume.