Join now

ENGLISH/SPANISH GROUP TO RE-COMMENCE 18 MAYO (Buenos Aires)

HOLA, HELLO!

ENGLISH/SPANISH GROUP TO RE-COMMENCE THIS SATURDAY, MAY 18th, 18:00!!

A core group of interested english/spanish speakers met at Trova Wine Bar tonight to discuss re-commencing this group. Please contact via me via message or @whatsapp Protected content specific address and other details should you want to participate. I will act as administrator with help from two others in our core. Our goal: Improving our ability to communicate in english and spanish.

This Saturday, we will initially meet at a long-term Argentinan member's private house in Palermo SOHO for Protected content of conversation, camaraderie, and much laughter. The member's house is in the heart of Palermo SOHO, and once gathered we will move to a nearby local/bar restaurant for our interaction.

Our core group consists of two language professors (english is not their language...they are wanting english skills), me as a native english speaker, and other really nice active personalities. It would be lovely to have another native english speaker in the group, but not necessary to move forward!

Structure: Adaptable to group size, but with an emphasis on individual public speaking ( Protected content ) on a topic of your choice that you would like critiqued for structure and pronunciation. We will alternate between english and spanish. If you don't have a topic, we will invent one for you!

If interested, please let us know and I will be forthcoming with meeting location. I believe this can be great fun for all!

Saludos!!

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners