Join now

ESL/EFL + Theater Instructor (Buenos Aires)

Unique opportunity to be part of a new series of 20-hour workshops aimed at English language learners and lovers of the stage. I plan to teach one workshop, SPELL (Solo Performance for ELLs), and am looking for a native English speaker with a background in both ESL/EFL and theater/drama/performance to teach a workshop called PlayRAW (Play Reading, Acting, Writing). There is no set curriculum and I'd welcome any creative input from whomever is hired, although this would not be a requirement.

These workshops will be taught from my large and lovely home in San Telmo (for now) and the number of contact hours would likely be between 2.5 and 5/week. The pay scale is dependent on the size of your class...

2-4 students: 80 pesos/hour
5-7 students: 90 pesos/hour
Protected content 100 pesos hour

In addition to having a background that fits, it is absolutely vital that you are reliable, punctual, honest and (somewhat) kind. Please note, there is no guarantee that these workshops will run, but I am confident we can get enough students and move forward as soon as the first week of February. Please contact me (subject line PlayRAW) if this interests you and we can talk more about expectations, the workshop and other possible opportunities (I'm also glad to share more about myself, if you'd like).