Join now

Experienced education manager, teacher searching (Buenos Aires)

Hi!

I am a motivated professional with a masters degree in Pedagogy and Organizational Learning and with working experience in a range of educational institutions from primary to university level.

For the past two years I managed a project in the Center for Teacher Education Education of the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen- Nürnberg (Germany) in collaboration with the Dr. Ursula Schmid-Kayser foundation and schools in the region of Nürnberg and Fürth.

Before I was working as a primary school teacher in Zürich (Switzerland), where I also studied before.
Within the last years I approached education from many different angles which makes me confident to take on any new challenges with a positive and curious attitude.

As a hard-working individual who also thrives amongst team work and international environments, I’m now seeking an opportunity to develop my skills. Therefor I am moving to Buenos Aires in May Protected content .

My mother tongue is German, I'm fluent in English and my Spanish is on an upper intermediate level.

I would like to know how I can find out about open positions in my field. I would also be happy to send you my CV, if you're looking for a person like me.

Buenos Aires Forum