Join now

Experienced Spanish Tutor (Buenos Aires)

ABOUT ME
I'm an Argentinian Spanish tutor who has been teaching Spanish for expats and travelers for the last 8 years. I have worked for the most relevant and popular Spanish schools in BA and for the last 3 years I have been working as a free-lance independent Spanish Tutor. I have taught and trained people from all over the globe (Europeans, Americans and Asians) with different needs (expats, travelers, students, public servants, diplomats, etc.). This experience has trained me to be able to offer real tailored lessons focused on the student's own needs.

TEACHING APPROACH
I work with a communicative approach. This means that grammar rules, structures and exercises are going to be a tool to work on and improve some language aspects, but not the focus of the classes. The focus is to make the student speak and express effectively what he or she want to communicate in Spanish and to understand a Spanish native as he or her express himself on the daily life. To reach this goal as we have a conversation, during the class I focus one some specific grammar, vocabulary or cultural expression aspects (depending on your level) in order to correct possible mistakes, incorporate language structures and improve communicative skills as we interact in Spanish.

ALL LEVELS:
·A1 --A2 (beginner)
·B1- B2 (intermediate)
·C Protected content (advanced)
·Training for the DELE exam

All BA city and North Area (San Isidro, Martinez, Vicente López, etc.)
As I work as an independent tutor, lessons con be arranged at the student place, at the student office, at a cafe or bar, wherever is suitable and comfortable for the student.

TYPE OF CLASSES
One on one -- in company -- small groups

References available.

Please feel free to send me a message and ask for further information or clarification of any doubt you may have.

All the best

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners