Join now

Funk and bohemian 2 huge rooms Ph house for 3 wks (Buenos Aires)

I am renting my Ph house with patio in the historical neighborhood of San Telmo for 3 weeks from the last week week of June till July 15. The exact starting date is still open and negotiable but will be the last week of June. The place has two huge high ceilings rooms, one is a living- dinning room, and the other, the bedroom plus a small kitchen and a bathroom, all of them connected to an inner patio. It is an inside patio house so it is completely quite, you can barely hear the street noise. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, basic furniture (living room set, plus table and chairs as well as a king size bed and a closet) and wifi. All the services are included. This is not a fancy place but a very bohemian and charming one. Living here is like experiencing the charm of the old San Telmo typical patio houses. The place is walking distance from San Telmo´s most popular spots, such as Defensa and Plaza Dorrego, and it is also very near the 9 de Julio.. I am asking for $200 dollars per week, total $600 dollars plus a deposit of $200 dollars. To secure the place you have to deposit $400 dollars in advance and the rest before moving here. If you are interested we can talk via skype in order to know each other and reach an agreement. If you are already around Bs As, email me and you can come to see it . Looking forward to hear from you.