Join now

Funniest SPANISH & LUNFARDO classes with games (Buenos Aires)

Views

SARATA, SANATA Y BOLAZO (RE-COPADO)
The funniest SPANISH & LUFARDO CLASSES with games

Hello everybody. i am posting this to invite you to participate and have fun while learning Spanish.

WHY:
I developed this idea encouraged by many friends of mine, expats and foreigners living in BA.
I have heard so many times that Spanish classes are boring! So I put together a lot of fun material and games so everybody can practice and improve Spanish by talking, reading & writing, listening and...get ready for homework!!

I love entertaining and meeting people, and I really enjoy making friends!
I am not a formal teacher (now you know the FUN part is for real!): I have a lot of experience in entertaining (as a Social Hostess on Cruise Ships and also as a singer locally), and I am sure that leaving formality aside and running fun activities are definitely the best way to learn and ¨Soltar la Lengua¨ :) I speak fluent English and Portuguese as well. Lived in Rio de Janeiro for almost 2 years and have a lot of experience in the tourism business in general.
AND I am also a SINGER! from my SOUL!!
U can find some info about me in here:
Protected content

WHAT:
SSB is a new concept in Spanish and Lunfardo classes with games and a lot of fun, for all levels.

These activities will make everybody forget about shyness: CATCH PHRASE, LUNFA –BARDO, TELEGRAMA, TRIVIA, LA PALABRA OCULTA, EL POETA, LA DEFINICION TRUCHA, EL PERSONAJE, ADIVINA QUIEN SOY, TITULOS DE CRONICA TV (hilarious!!), Tango lyrics, Revista BARCELONA, among others
You can bring a Spanish/Spanish and or Spanish/English dictionary which is very useful for some activities. If you have a laptop, WI-FI available.

HOW:
Groups-Individual

Classes last 1 and a half hours and there are 3 levels: -Beginners; -Intermediate; -Advanced
Intermediate may join Beginners or Advanced in some cases.
Classes include SPANISH CONVERSATION and LUNFARDO, both with games!!

PRIVATE CLASSES: $25
Group Class at Hostels: AR$ Protected content it includes the space, PC, DVD or other materials and avoids extra cost at a Bar), private class at hostel $30
Group class at Bars $20
BUENIIIIISIMOOO!!

IMPORTANTE!!!:
At a Bar, you must leave a tip for the waiters. That is a custom in our porteño culture and tips are NOT on me. Tip should be approx a 10% of what you have consumed.

WHEN & WHERE:
Contact me to ask for schedules and join other students of your level or for private classes.There are different places and days available.

-Please suggest time hours, I want everybody to be able to join us, so do tell me about your time available during the week and the area of your residence!
We have different meetings at different places and you can join other students. We will also have a Spanish activity outdoors at least once a month!!

STAY TUNED!!!:
Do please JOIN the GROUP so I can keep you updated with news. You will also find funny videos, comics, pics, and more. check it out!
Protected content

CHECK THE NEW BLOG!! (still lots of sections to work on but already full of funny stuff to enjoy):

Protected content

CONTINUITY:
Good thing about being a ¨habitué¨is that we can follow activities and home work from one class to next making time more productive. This way we can all enjoy videos and songs, for instance.

BARBARO, LOS ESPERO!!! ;)

Paula Galgano
Protected content
Protected content
Cell: Protected content
Protected content

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners