Join now

Good Morning Buenos Aires & Special reports

I have been getting a lot of emails regarding where to go for good general information regarding Buenos Aires. I think that my Good Morning BA project is one of the most, if not the most, comprehensive sites on Buenos AIres.

Good Morning Buenos Aires (GMBA), is a news and information source that serves the needs of the international and local community of Buenos Aires. GMBA offers Buenos Aires News, Information, Weather, Travel Guides, Travel Assistance, a Local Services Directory, Events Calendar, Information About Finding Work & Apartments and much more. GMBA is your home for living, laughing and loving in Buenos Aires.

We also will be posting special reports from time to time on economics, history, the arts and entertainment. Currently we are running a multi-part expose on the involvement of the USA in Argentina's Dirty War and with Operation Condor, a campaign of political terrorism and repression involving the assassination and disappearance untold persons implemented in Protected content the right wing dictatorships of South America’s Southern Cone.

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners