Join now

horseback riding Saturday 21st August (Buenos Aires)

Views

Hello
I am arranging horseback riding this weekend for all serious outdoor enthusiasts who want to ride in stunning countryside only 30 minutes from downtown or who want to learn to ride and get away from the hustle and bustle of Buenos Aires for the day!

The ranch where the ride is not at all like the typical estancias here and the key difference is the quality and responsiveness of the horses (which are not “donkey like” or stubborn and lazy_), they were all specifically trained by the owner. Another unique aspect is the one to one teaching given by the owner. He promises that he’ll have beginners actually galloping within one hour! I have seen this and it’s impressive!

Check out “Caballos A La Par” on TripAdvisor for previous guest reviews including some expats who I took there recently and can’t wait to get back.

The price I have negotiated with the owner Adrian is 70 US$ or Protected content which includes transport as well as hot drinks and food after the ride.

Please contact me by email if you would like to come along, please note the numbers are limited in order for more exclusive teaching.
Protected content

Ciao
kirst

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners