I have a Beautiful apartment full of light in the city of Buenos Aires, in the well-connected upper-middle-class neighborhood of Belgrano.
If you're interested please write to Inbox or Protected content
One bedroom. Double bed w/superb mattress.
Modern-style living room w/balcony.
Big full kitchen.
Full bathroom w/strong water heater.
High-quality comfortable furniture.
Sleeps two people.
Internet (high-speed Wi-Fi). Air conditioner. Electric heating. Washing machine. Iron. Coffee (website hidden) with DVD and cable. Towels and bedclothes included.
BUILDING w/doorman, night watchman & sunny terrace. On a calm and safe street.
* 4 blocks from subway station to go downtown, to Palermo, San Telmo, etc. (each block is about Protected content long.)
* 4 from Cabildo Av. with its shops, cafés, bus lines, etc.
* 6 from train station to Retiro, Tigre, San Isidro, etc.
* 7 from Libertador Av. for fast taxi transportation to trendy Las Cañitas, horse track, polo field, Recoleta, downtown.
* Supermarkets starting at 1 block away.
* Many options for food delivery, kiosks, etc.
* Excellent restaurants: Peruvian, Armenian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese and of course Argentinean meat! Starting at a block and a half away.
* Cinema multiplexes: Showcase (5 blocks away / 10 screens), General Paz (5B/6S), Arteplex (5B/4S) and Belgrano (8B/6S).
* 10 blocks from the lively small Chinatown of Buenos Aires, with its gastronomy, shops and Buddhist temple.
* Also Catholic church (2B away) and Jewish temple (5B).
* Museums: Yrurtia (3B), Larreta (8B), Sarmiento (8B).
* Parks: Alberdi square (half a block away), Barrancas de Belgrano park (6B), central square of Belgrano w/artisans' fair during weekends (9B) and large parks of Palermo (13B).
* Torcuato Di Tella University (12B), River Plate stadium (16B), and more!
Attractions, convenience, safety, fresh air and tranquil spots such as the street of our apartment make of this a prime location in Buenos Aires. It is also a great starting place to explore the rest of the city thanks to its excellent transportation options.