Join now

II° Carpooling edition to pampas and Mar del Plata (Buenos Aires)

Important notice: This is not a IN Group Activity and is rated. Is not provided by a Tourism Agency. All the passengers will travel at their own responsability.
Hello everybody!, after the success and joy of the first, I will travel due work again to Balcarce (Gauchos-Farmers town) and Mar del Plata (Atlantic shore) in between next Friday 19th to December 23rd, so I shall be able to organize local 2 days-trips stopping between those destinations to know local points of interest (Farm, Fangio´s Museum, Port, Hill trekking). Travellers could reach Mar del Plata by a daily 50 mins. flight or a 5 hours trip by hourly bus trip from B.A. We must achieve the 4 pax to keep it cheaper and I will be waiting them in destination and return them to the station at time to departure. After your arrival, I will manage and share all the activities myself with you. The idea is to practice the language (Spanihs native,English less italian), discovering the “inside” Argentina together in a slow time and a wonderfull natural environment, all by car. If you and your friends like the idea and want to join me, please email me – Protected content - and we could plan the details together. The trip must be payd maximum 1 day before the choosen day of the departure in B.A. The total cost each of the 4 passengers that includes taxes, accomodation (single room) for 2 nights with breakfast and all the local transfers will be about $ 4.750 or US dollars 350. Doesn´t includes Museum entrances, meals, drinks and beverages. Unfortunatelly, less than 4 passengers, must pay a proportional increased rate. Choosing double rooms, rate should be reduced. Best regards and see you again in Mar del Plata.

Buenos Aires Forum