Join now

II° Carpooling edition to pampas and Mar del Plata (Buenos Aires)

Important notice: This is not a IN Group Activity and is rated. Is not provided by a Tourism Agency. All the passengers will travel at their own responsability.
Hello everybody!, after the success and joy of the first, I will travel due work again to Balcarce (Gauchos-Farmers town) and Mar del Plata (Atlantic shore) in between next Friday 19th to December 23rd, so I shall be able to organize local 2 days-trips stopping between those destinations to know local points of interest (Farm, Fangio´s Museum, Port, Hill trekking). Travellers could reach Mar del Plata by a daily 50 mins. flight or a 5 hours trip by hourly bus trip from B.A. We must achieve the 4 pax to keep it cheaper and I will be waiting them in destination and return them to the station at time to departure. After your arrival, I will manage and share all the activities myself with you. The idea is to practice the language (Spanihs native,English less italian), discovering the “inside” Argentina together in a slow time and a wonderfull natural environment, all by car. If you and your friends like the idea and want to join me, please email me – Protected content - and we could plan the details together. The trip must be payd maximum 1 day before the choosen day of the departure in B.A. The total cost each of the 4 passengers that includes taxes, accomodation (single room) for 2 nights with breakfast and all the local transfers will be about $ 4.750 or US dollars 350. Doesn´t includes Museum entrances, meals, drinks and beverages. Unfortunatelly, less than 4 passengers, must pay a proportional increased rate. Choosing double rooms, rate should be reduced. Best regards and see you again in Mar del Plata.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum