International Business Developer - Buenos Aires
TXT International is an International Headhunter working with many of the world’s most important S&P Protected content and senior level executives around the globe to help them fill their executive level vacancies. We work with international organisations in a large variety of industry sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Entertainment, Financial Services & Banking, Commodities, Electronics, Technology, etc.
We are based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have been operating successfully for the last 10 years.
The strength of our sales proposition, the quality of candidates that we offer, and the efficiency of our service mean that demand for services is growing strongly and we are looking to recruit recent graduates to join our successful team of consultants.
These are permanent, graduate opportunities based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our International Business Developers are:
• Speaking directly with General Managers / VP HR / Business Unit Directors over the phone about TXT Internationals headhunting services
• Selling TXT International services to executives globally
• Creating leads with potential clients through a variety of different lead generation methods
• Pursuing leads created by others members of the TXT team
• Arranging conference calls with potential new clients for the Directors
• Helping to conclude the on-boarding process with Procurement & HR to ensure projects enter the business
• Supporting the Directors in negotiating terms and conditions
• Developing, managing, and maintaining strong client relationships
• Effectively communicating with internal direct supervisors and Business Development team
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
• Native or Fluent English
• Strong interest in Sales – this position requires phone sales and occasional cold-calling
(*Experience in sales preferred)
• Excellent time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills and professionalism to speak with top-level executives externally and to consult with Directors internally
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
What we Offer:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped, lucrative commission structure.
• Sponsorship for Argentine work visa, 3 weeks paid holiday, 17 public holidays and private medical insurance.
• Relevant and focused on-the-job training.
• Exposure to top level executives and invaluable international experience.
• Experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
• Possibilities for growth within the company
• Past employees of TXT International have found that their career progression has been enhanced noticeably due to the depth of the commercial experience gained in relatively short periods of time (one to two years).
If the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, multicultural environment in Buenos Aires is appealing, please apply with your resume to: Protected content .