Join now

Job Opportunity - Only USA Professionals Apply (Buenos Aires)

Hello,

I am part of a Property Management Company called Agon Management ( Protected content ). Agon was founded by three brothers and has grown to be an incredibly successful company in the Washington D.C. area.

Due to their continued growth, they are in need of a professional to handle Social Media, Marketing, Client Services, and help with general database management and some administrative tasks.

The pay is in US Dollars - Direct deposit to your bank account, and is a great salary for Buenos Aires (As an expat with out a visa myself I haven´t been able to find anything comparable).

This opportunity would allow you to work from home or anywhere you want and provide the security of having money in your account rather than getting paid "in black" as most expat jobs do here in BA.

If you have one or two years of professional experience, and are interested in the job, please email me a short cover letter (summary of experience/interest/current situation in BA), your resume, and times for a skype interview next week at Protected content .

Thank you and we look forward to hearing form you!

Stephanie

Buenos Aires Forum