We are a creative web design and development business located in Buenos Aires, looking for a talented Web Design Project Manager to join the team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be a good communicator, well organized and assertive, with experience in Business and Project Management and an understanding of web design.
Sales Job Description
• The salary will depend upon experience and skills and the position is available to start immediately. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
The successful candidate will:
• Have at least 1 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Business Management.
• Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing and have fluent English.
• Be assertive and able to negotiate ongoing arrangements with existing clients.
• Be enthusiastic about web design and the internet.
• Have an appreciation for all aspects of website design, including graphic design, functionality, development and SEO.
• Be reliable and trustworthy and have a high standard of excellence.
• Be well organized and able to prioritize different demands.
• Follow instructions when asked to do so and be able to use their own initiative during client phone calls.
• Be able to negotiate with clients when their requirements change.
• Where opportunities arise to promote other services (e.g. CRM), take them, while being diplomatic and appropriate to the situation.
• Be able to accept feedback and develop from it.
• Ability to delegate and keep an overview of the work in progress.
• Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.