Join now

Looking for a job - PR, Marketing, Events (Buenos Aires)

Dear all,

In two weeks I'll arrive in Buenos Aires and I'm currently looking for a job.

I've got experience in PR & Communications, Marketing and Sales. I've also coordinated several big events with a social aim. I graduated in International Business and Management studies less than two years ago. I’m mostly interested in sustainability, the creative industry and education.

I've obtained a lot of work experience due to internships and part-time jobs as I've always worked during my studies. I wrote a dissertation at an international Art Gallery about Art Galleries and E-Business. I possess the TEFL premium plus certificate.

Dutch is my mother tongue, my English is fluent, French is moderate and I’m a beginner in Spanish.

I’m very excited to move to Buenos Aires, dance the tango, improve my Spanish and experience the Argentinean life. I’m open for new experiences so if you know any job that might be interesting for me, please let me know.

Is there one website in particular that I should consult to find a job? Or where I can upload my CV?

I’ll arrive with a tourist visa and I’m planning to apply for a work visa as soon as I’ve found a potential job. Is this recommended or is it better to apply for one beforehand?

Looking forward meeting you all!

Have a great day,
Chella

Buenos Aires Forum