Join now

Lovely flat for rent in Palermo Hollywood (Buenos Aires)

Dear all, I have a lovely flat for rent in Palermo Hollywood Costa Rica and Arevalo, available from the 15th of February. This very nice apartment is greatly located in the Palermo Hollywood district, an area surrounded by restaurants, coffee-shops and design shops, all in the bohemian environment typical of the area, close from the Santa Fe Ave. and the subway stop. The flat offers a living-dining room with a sofa and dining table for four people,(then opens and becomes for 6/8 people), a lovely balcony facing the backyard, one bedroom with a double bed, an equipped american kitchen with bar (connected to the dining area) and one nice full bathroom. The apartment is equipped with Internet (WiFi), cable TV, refrigerator with freezer, dishes, kitchenware, linens and towels. The building has an small swimming pool on the terrace , gym and solarium. A comfortable option with a great location. Rent per month US dollars Protected content . If you like me to send you the photographs please sen me your e mail and/or contact me by mail at Protected content . Many thanks. Kind regards. Norma PS if you are interested of course by the 10th of February I can show you the flat. The flat is for renting to a single person and/or a couple as there is only a double bed in the bedroom. The flat can be rented for a maximun of 6 months renewables.

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners