Join now

Need flat mate for amazing flat in Palermo Hollywo (Buenos Aires)

So my flat mate is leaving... the flat is on calle Honduras and Fitz Roy, great location. Classic BA, Palermo style flat, high ceiling, spacious, massive front room Protected content both with ensuite bathrooms, upstairs is a beautiful terrace, has cable TV and internet etc. Basically it's an awesome flat.... and it's US$600 a month all in, plus some utility bills etc now they've gone crazy... but maybe they'll be around Protected content more a month. it's amazing value for the size and location.

I'm 33, from the UK and I work in the football industry here - vibe in the flat will be super chilled but of course there's room for a bit of fiesta when required, no problem with that... just not every school night!

Conditions are minimum one year contract and US$600 deposit. Also has to be a girl, sorry no guys! So if you're a Protected content old lady, living in BA for a while and wanna check it out give me a shout and I'll send pictures. Protected content . You will not be disappointed with this place!

Cheers, Peter