Join now

OPPORTUNITY - ART - BENEFIT SALE (Buenos Aires)

Hi!
Like some of you may or may not know, I am an artist as well as Creativity and Innovation Professor at the UCA (Catholic University). This has been a very busy year with 4 exhibitions in the US so far (3 individual and one shared with another artist), workshops in Florida and Virginia, plus workshops and classes here in BA.
Every year I organize a Benefit Art Event in Buenos Aires (used to be called Art Christmas but from this year has been rebranded as "MY ART GIFT") in which I call on a few very good local artists who, together with me, donate partial amounts of art work sales (from a minimum of 30% up to 100% depending on the art piece) to the CIMIENTOS FOUNDATION ( a prestigious local NGO working on educational issues). Being a busy year we are just beginning to put it together and it will be happening around the beginning of December. But as a start, I have chosen several of my own pieces already, and they are on sale right now. If you would like to get a Pdf with the photographs, please send me a message with your private email and I will send it to you without any obligation. All art pieces have a reasonable price on them, but being a benefit event, and if reasonable, I will consider offers. I look forward to hearing from you. Best! Ignacio
PS: If you want to check ut my websites, they are Protected content and theartofthinkingoutloud.com

Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners