Join now

OPPORTUNITY - ART - BENEFIT SALE (Buenos Aires)

Hi!
Like some of you may or may not know, I am an artist as well as Creativity and Innovation Professor at the UCA (Catholic University). This has been a very busy year with 4 exhibitions in the US so far (3 individual and one shared with another artist), workshops in Florida and Virginia, plus workshops and classes here in BA.
Every year I organize a Benefit Art Event in Buenos Aires (used to be called Art Christmas but from this year has been rebranded as "MY ART GIFT") in which I call on a few very good local artists who, together with me, donate partial amounts of art work sales (from a minimum of 30% up to 100% depending on the art piece) to the CIMIENTOS FOUNDATION ( a prestigious local NGO working on educational issues). Being a busy year we are just beginning to put it together and it will be happening around the beginning of December. But as a start, I have chosen several of my own pieces already, and they are on sale right now. If you would like to get a Pdf with the photographs, please send me a message with your private email and I will send it to you without any obligation. All art pieces have a reasonable price on them, but being a benefit event, and if reasonable, I will consider offers. I look forward to hearing from you. Best! Ignacio
PS: If you want to check ut my websites, they are Protected content and theartofthinkingoutloud.com

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Buenos Aires Forum