Join now

Opportuniy! Furnished, 2 bedroom 1 office, homey! (Buenos Aires)

Hi Everyone,

I am renting a very nice 3 bedroom flat in Sanchez de Bustamante Street between Av. Santa Fe and Arenales. A street lined with tall trees.

The location is really nice, close to the D Line of Subway, supermarkets (they deliver!), shops, Alto Palermo Shopping, Plaza Las Heras, minutes from Palermo "Soho".

I provide you some info with the link I am copying at the bottom, but feel free to ask questions and/or make your proposal.

Quality of the pictures do not show the beauty of this apartment so you can pay a visit anytime if you wish. It has just a great atmosphere. Ideal for a woman (in my opinion).

We accept pets when they are very very well educated.

It has a comfortable living area with 2 coaches for 3 people each, an LCD and airconditioning and heat. Balcony.

Wireless internet. Phone line. Cable,

It has a formal and confortable dinning area with table for six connected to the kitchen through a bar.

Kitchen has refrigerator with freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Microwave, Coffe Maker, etc.

One bedroom has a beautifull queen size bed with canopie and air conditioning.

The other 2 rooms could be either used as bedrooms or office, depending your preference. There is an extra bed and futton. Also, this third room is suitable for recieving guests as it is the smallest one but has a toilette with shower in suite.

It is a semipiso, which means that there is only 2 apartments per floor.

It includes the services of a maid once a week.

Do not hesitate to ask all of your questions. The aparment is available for rent so we listen all your proposals. We are flexible.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to arrange a visit if you wish.

The price is USD$ Protected content month.

Here is a link to see some pics:

Protected content

Cheers!

Buenos Aires Forum