Join now

Residencia Precaria (Buenos Aires)

Hi all,

To finish my contract I need to apply for the certificate of Residencia Precaria. One of the things I need to bring is a "Certificado de su situación procesal actual, emitido por autoridad judicial donde tramita el proceso". What do they mean with it and where can I get it?

Many thanks :)

(Apologies I've put it in the wrong category and don't know how to change it)


Buenos Aires Forum

Our Global Partners