Join now

Room available in Homestay at Palermo- from 12 Nov (Buenos Aires)

Hello!

I have a room to offer if you are planning to come to Buenos Aires for a couple of days or perhaps you are living this amazing city or in the meantime waiting for your long term rental. If this is your case, this is an excellent opportunity to rent a room in Palermo, at homestay (direct treatment with the owner).
It is a big flat, were you will have your own room, access to all facilities, security 24/7. Very central located, near to many buses and metro.

My name is Analia and I am a lawyer and researcher at the University of Buenos Aires.
I have an available room for one persons in my mum's flat at palermo. She is psychologist f I love to be host for travellers all over the world, as I know, as a traveller, that some time whe we are far from home it is always nice to know local's culture, learn or practice the language and being conformtable as at home.

I am as well at the flat at least Protected content per week and able to help you as well with anything you may need.

So if you are planning to come to Buenos Aires for a couple of days or perhaps you are living this amazing city or in the meantime waiting for your long term rental. If this is your case, this is an excellent opportunity to rent a room in Palermo, at homestay (direct treatment with the owner).

It is a big flat, were you will have your own room, access to all facilities, security 24/7. Very central located, near to many buses and metro. Bathroom is cleaned every day as well as your room one time per week since my mother like to keep the house always in very good conditions.

Either if you want a short stay while you are looking for a definitive share apartment or you like to have a quiet and safe place, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information and I will let you know about rent price and availability. If perhaps you are looking for a place to land for a short time while you are looking for other type of rent, we do as well rent the room for 1 week, 15 days :) in order to not to going crazy from abroad to look for the right place. This happens very often for those students that prefer to see the place they are going to live and know meet the people face to face.

If you are looking for a safe and quiet place combined with the respect of your privacy and an Argentinean home experience, we are very welcomed to let you know more about us :)

You can check more photos here:

Protected content

Payment is Protected content by cash or bank transfer.

Buenos Aires Forum